Saturday, February 16, 2019

Long Journey, Wide View!

First of all, I want to tell you about my initial presumptions before I went there. As usual, as a person who rarely travel abroad, and it is my first time to go to another country, there are so many negative things that come to my mind. How will my life there? How will I survive alone? How are the people there? Are they good or ignorant? Those were the questions that I keep on thinking, but I still try to stay positive and motivated myself. 
After I arrived there, everything in my mind was like dew that disappears by itself because it was very different from my first thought. It was a wonderful journey for me to see around the world and to enrich my knowledge about the world.


Before trip to Philippines


No comments:

Post a Comment