Sunday, February 17, 2019

Final Demonstration

Think about my final demonstration, I feel that I am the luckiest person because I got a lovely cooperating teacher who was always by my side to protect, lead, and help me in everything I do in my classes. She told me more about the students, taught me on how to make a good lesson plan, gave me good inputs, and rebuked me when something went wrong. She was also the one who really helped in preparing lesson plan, and my topic on my final demonstration. Also not forget also about my students, they participated well, behave well, and were really active in asking questions.



Class Condition during Explanation
(The students were very active, they answered my questions directly and throw me lots of questions about the lesson)







(Students Preparation)








(Students Performance)

Group 1- Interpersonal (Speak Up!)


Group 2- Visual-Spatial (Draw It!)


Group 3- Auditory-Musical (Do Re Mi!)


Group 4- Physical-Kinesthetic (Act-It-Out!)



After Final Demonstration
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment