Saturday, February 16, 2019

UIC Family

Family Lives is a national family support charity providing help and support in all aspects of family life. "We are here for you. We listen and support you in everything you do, because we believe that happy children come from happy families". That is the statement that I learned from my family in UIC, Philippines, it motivated me to be more strong and realized me that I am not alone there.
If people ask whether I miss Philippines or not, of course my answer will be yes. "Yes! I miss Philippines so much!". The big reason is because of my beloved people there, my family. They are the people who always cared about me, loved me very much, and service me very well through my days there.
When I have problems and need a help, they will spend their time to give me a hand to settle everything. They never look tired and bored to tell me everything about Philippines especially the University of the Immaculate Conception.


Our warmth in Samal Island
Picture 1



Picture 2



Our Happiness in Gap Farm and Eden Park
Picture 1



Picture 2



Picture 3



Picture 4



My sisters from Indonesia
Picture 1



Picture 2



My beautiful ladies



Our first video in front of UIC




First day in Basic School


No comments:

Post a Comment