Monday, February 18, 2019

Not a "goodbye", but "see you soon"!

The saddest story there was on the closing day and also my last day to stay there. I couldn't stop crying all the day because I felt so lost and empty, especially when thinking about my students, with their daily reprimand and their excellent service to me through out my month there. So, on the last day I taught, I took the opportunity to go to school solely to meet students and also my cooperating teacher.
When I arrived at school, I was from class to class to tell them that the day was my last day and there I couldn't hold back my tears, hugging them tightly. The same thing happened in the dorm the night before. After returning from school, I went straight to the closing event and there were many activities that we did together. We performed and tell more about our culture to each other, also show to one another our traditional dance.


Last day (Picture with some students)



Closing Program












Night before my flight (Dinner with my UIC family)

No comments:

Post a Comment