Monday, February 18, 2019

Good Food, Good Mood!


If anyone asks, "What do you like besides the people there?" Surely my answer will be about the foods there, and it's not really surprising that people there also really like to eat because the food is very tasty and never disappoints, even though the food is mediocre, but the tastes is so amazing. I believed that other people who already went to Philippines also feel the same thing with me.
My first dinner after I arrived Davao City, was with my UIC family. I was so surprised to see how much they love their foods. I saw that they have added a lot of rice, while I'm trying hard to finish a plate of rice. That is the most interesting while I was there because every time I eat with them, I won't stop to hear the phrase of "Come on, eat some more!" and that is why I am getting fatter after coming home from there. But, even they love to eat they still generally slim.
I have tried a lot of Philippines foods and it was hard for me to find the spicy one. I found that Filipinos are not really interested in eating spicy food. They like spicy but not too spicy. There are so many delicious foods there and I like it very much, but when people ask me which do you like more? I will say that “I like sisig, and halo-halo the most.”



My first sisig and halo-halo tried





Second trip to eat my favorite food




My favorite foods

Pork Sisig


'Halo-halo'




Another foods that I have tried






Unique foods!

Spicy Ice-cream
(That was my first time to eat spicy ice-cream)




My favorite junk food

No comments:

Post a Comment